Unorphaning hamlib: looking for co-maintainer

artpi at ptic.pl artpi at ptic.pl
Fri Aug 31 14:57:32 UTC 2007

Denis Leroy pisze:
> I'm going to un-orphan hamlib as I have a package that depends on it.
>
> However since i know very little (read: nothing) about ham radio, I'm
> looking for a friendly co-maintainer to give me a hand.
Hi

I am not familiar with packaging the packege, but I have some knowledge
about ham radio. So, if I can help You in this area, ask me about ham
radio topics. Consider that these informations are not special
interested for other maling list users, You can aks me directly if You
prefer.

Artur Pierscinski