firefox vs epiphany

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Mon Dec 3 12:57:34 UTC 2007

On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 23:24:27 -0500, Mike A. Harris scripst:
> I just poked around with epiphany a few minutes ago before writing this,
> and found it lacks various features that I would consider "must have"
> for my own personal use, which firefox has, and that's ignoring the
> plethora of existing firefox plugins I use currently.

Would you care to list at least few of these? I don't want to get into
any religious war on the subject, but if you are interested we may help
you to see the light and find the missing functionality in Epiphany.

Matěj

--
The content of this message is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution 3.0 License, Some Rights Reserved.