f8: install via PXE/NFS problem (mount)

Dario Lesca d.lesca at solinos.it
Fri Dec 7 11:24:03 UTC 2007

Hi, I have a PXE/NFS systems for install Fedora from fc1 to f7.
All work fine.
Today I have add also f8 in this system but I having problems with mount
via NFS.

kickstart.cfg file is load via nfs
(ks=nfs:pxesetup:/u/kickstart/ks-8.cfg)
and the source files are in pxesetup:/u/f8

The process start correctly, mount an load ks-8.cfg, mount source dir
but when anaconda trying remount kickstart file got an error and the
setup process stop.
I have switch to CTRL+ALT+F2 and I have trying mount some other dir:

mount -t nfs pxesetup:/u/f7 /tmp/f7

but the mount command fail with timeout ...

Some problema I have get when I have trying add to my PXE system setup
last f7respin ...

Probably is a kernel-2.6.23 problem or new-NFS problem ?....

Someone can help me?

Many thanks.

--
Dario Lesca <d.lesca at solinos.it>