how to use Source1 to add an additional file

Qianqian Fang fangqq at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 19:58:53 UTC 2007

hi Jon

thank you for the reply, I did as you suggested:

make new-sources FILES "upstreamsource.tar.gz 61-wqy-bitmapsong.conf"
cvs commit
cvs up
make i386

strangely, I am getting the same error as before.
I also tried to use "cvs add 61-wqy-bitmapsong.conf", but "make i386"
failed in the same way.

the cvs of the package is at
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/rpms/wqy-bitmap-fonts/devel/
and the .cvsignore and source files do include the new conf file.

do you think there could be other places wrong?
thank you

Qianqian