FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-12-13

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 18 01:00:22 UTC 2007

= Members Present =
      * Brian Pepple (bpepple)
      * Jason Tibbitts (tibbs)
      * Jesse Keating (f13)
      * Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
      * Bill Nottingham (notting)
      * Warren Togami (warren)
      * Jeremy Katz (jeremy)
      * Christian Iseli (c4chris)
      * Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
      * Christopher Aillon (caillon)
      * David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
      * Tom Callaway (spot)

= Absent =
      * Josh Boyer (jwb)

== Summary ==
=== FESCo Proposal Template ===
      * f13 created a template for proposals to FESCo. It can be found
        at:
        http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Development/FescoProposalTemplate

=== s/AWOL/non-responsive/ ===
      * FESCo agreed to change references in the wiki from AWOL
        maintainers to Non-responsive maintainers, since the former can
        be viewed as a bit hostile towards maintainers.

=== Automated MIA Proposal ===
      * FESCo approved an initial proposal for an automated MIA process,
        which will give people something to work from, and a goal to get
        to.
        http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating/AutomatedMIAProposal

              * For: bpepple, tibbs, warren, nirik, c4chris, dgilmore,
                dwmw2, notting, f13
              * Against:
              * Abstain: spot, jeremy, caillon

=== Merge Reviews ===
      * FESCo approved the list of Merge Reviews that tibbs compiled,
        which we would like to see completed before F9. tibbs will be
        sending out an announcement with the list of merger reviews to
        the -devel mailing list.
        http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JasonTibbitts/MergeReviews

              * For: f13, bpepple, dgilmore, dwmw2, c4chris, warren,
                caillon, jeremy, notting, spot, tibbs, nirik
              * Against:
              * Abstain:

=== FESCo meetings during holidays ===
      * FESCo decided to cancel the December 27th, 2007 meeting due to
        the holidays, and will keep the meeting planned for Jan. 3rd,
        2008.

=== F9 Feature Process ===
      * FESCo approved the following features for F9:
              * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/VirtAuthentication
              * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/VirtPolicyKit
              * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureMoreNetworkManager
              * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/K12Linux

IRC log can be found at:
http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2007-12-13.html

BTW, if you want to see the IRC logs (since I'm getting slower and
slower writing up the summaries), I tend to upload them 10 minutes or so
after the meetings here: http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/

Later,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E