Moonshine -> Werewolf -> <blank>? Werewolf is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

Alexander Kahl akahl at iconmobile.com
Tue Dec 18 16:37:57 UTC 2007

Octopus, as they are one of the few non-fictional shapeshifters.

"Some animals, particularly octopi, are able to change their body shape
and color to mimic other creatures and objects, for camouflage or to
hide in narrow spaces. The Mimic Octopus is noted for its ability to
impersonate sea snakes, widely different fish species, and rock
formations." (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shapeshifting)

Or perhaps, to stay within fictional realms, Doppelganger (German
loanword "Doppelgänger").

"While Doppelgängers in folklore were a kind of portent that resembled a
person, with no shapeshifting required, in modern fiction and
roleplaying games, they are usually depicted as shape-shifters out to
usurp someone's place." (source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shapeshifting)

Alex

--
alexander kahl _ developer

iconmobile GmbH _ methfesselstr. 30-36 _ 10965 berlin _ germany
phone +49 30 886633 212 _ fax +49 30 886633 150 _ mobile +49 178 8279256
akahl at iconmobile.com _ www.iconmobile.com

local court charlottenburg _ hrb 88308
managing directors _ thomas fellger | stefan kirschke