how is pulseaudio supposed to work?

Neil Thompson abraxis at telkomsa.net
Wed Dec 19 06:12:39 UTC 2007

On Tue, Dec 18, 2007 at 11:37:52PM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:

> This all said though, I don't see how it's really a big deal if playback
> automatically stopped on user switch.  There are a lot more important
> bugs...

Completely apart from the current issue, this is an attitude that seems to
be prevalent amongst the Fedora desktop team, and it worries me - "So what
if it used to work?  We have this brand new bling that is better and you WILL
use it!"

You do understand the concept that regressions are bad, don't you?

--
Cheers! (Relax...have a homebrew)

Neil

THEOREM: VI is perfect.
PROOF: VI in roman numerals is 6.  The natural numbers < 6 which divide 6 are
1, 2, and 3. 1+2+3 = 6.  So 6 is a perfect number.  Therefore, VI is perfect.
QED
                                                    -- Arthur Tateishi