nm-0.7 (final) release, schedule?

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Wed Dec 19 15:12:33 UTC 2007

Per
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/networkmanager-list/2007-December/msg00294.html
anyone have a notion of a nm-0.7 release schedule?

If nm-0.7 is good enough to be included in fedora(8), it ought to be close
to good enough for a formal release, no?

Not having a release or a visible schedule has some bad side-effects,
primarily (from my pov) that downstream-apps and distros don't use it yet.

Of course, I'm asking out of selfishness, since a lack of release/schedule
is the primary reason that kde4 (and knetworkmanager) doesn't yet support
nm-0.7.

-- Rex