Hackfests at Fudcon

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 19 16:22:05 UTC 2007

Hey folks,

So, I drew the short straw and I get to help organize the hackfests. It
looks like we’ll have 5 rooms and probably lots of miscellaneous
hallway/lobby space.

We’ll call the rooms: ABCDE. If you have a hackfest you’d like to  start
up, let me know, I’ll update the wiki and see about organizing the
rooms/times.

What do folks think about 2 hackfest sessions per day one before lunch
(caffeinated) and one after lunch (fed and maybe more caffeinated).

So sessions  in rooms can be:

1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 1E

2A, 2B, 2C, 2D, 2E

on friday and sunday.

and then everything else that can’t get a room. I’m sure some hackfests
will take longer than one session and I’m sure sunday afternoon a lot of
people will be leaving to go home, but I’d like to fill things up as
much as possible. So email your ideas and plans.

Thanks,
-sv