BIND will completely drop D-BUS dynamic forwarders table support

Adam Tkac atkac at redhat.com
Mon Dec 3 09:39:03 UTC 2007

Hi all,

dhcdbd package has been removed and replaced by
NetworkManager but NM doesn't implement dhcdbd functionality. We
have some patches in Fedora whose makes named capable to get forwarders
from dhcdbd but now they are completely unusable. I'm going to drop
all related patches because they are unusable. I'm interested
how many people used this feature and if I should try develop this again.
If no users exist (or very limited number) I'm going to completely
drop this feature because it doesn't make sence spend time with
something what noone uses.

Regards, Adam

--
Adam Tkac, Red Hat, Inc.