about postfix.spec

Nevruz Mesut Sahin databasearia at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 21:44:00 UTC 2007

now where can I find this file. I have doc. and it tells that I should change this file. Also if this is not a rpm system I would ask this to debian list becouse people in debian list more helpfull and expert. until now  people in fedora list just advised me to reed more doc. Also they did not refer any doc.

Xavier Lamien <laxathom at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

2007/12/7, Nevruz Mesut Sahin <databasearia at yahoo.com>: Dear friends My system is fedora core 6. Postfix version 2.4.5 was installed defoult on the system. Now  I am trying to configure postfix dovecot  with mysql support the documents tell that  there is postfix.spec file in the /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/  but there is not such a file to change   %define MYSQL 0  to %define MYSQL 1 but there is no such a file do I need to create this file and write in it.
hum...You should read closed your mysql docs.
Also learn what is a spec file on RPM based system.

However, you don't need to edit any .spec file to set up your postfix configuration.

Xavier.t Lamien
--
French Fedora Ambassador
Fedora/EPEL Contributor      |  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/XavierLamien