how to use Source1 to add an additional file

Qianqian Fang fangqq at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 01:12:40 UTC 2007

I did a "make tag" as suggested, and check the cvsweb, and all
needed files seem to be tagged correctly (0.9.9-2), then I run "make i386",
na! it failed again, hit the same error message!

Even I put the 61-*.conf to my local SOURCE directory, and try to
build a local srpm as Nicolas suggested, it could not get through
either, same error.

any other thoughts?

btw: can anyone point me to a good rpm manual? I read the UpdatingPackage
page from Fedora wiki, and googled a few tutorials, but none
of them elaborates on this, or maybe I did not read careful enough?