17 builds marked for deletion

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Dec 12 13:28:19 UTC 2007

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:19:03 +0100
Michael Schwendt <mschwendt.tmp0701.nospam at arcor.de> wrote:

> How do I know whether I may want to protect any of these builds?
> The list states no branch information at all.
> May I trust the buildsys that it does the right thing?

Yes.  No latest builds from any branch are taken.  The reason you are
shown a list is just in case you were making use of an older build or
providing said older build to folks for whatever reason.  Admittedly
this makes a lot more sense /inside/ Red Hat for RHEL like products
than it does for Fedora.

> For each package that is to be deleted, can you please list the
> "latest" package that is tagged for branches that undergo garbage
> collection.

That's a fairly reasonable suggestion, I've passed it along to Mike
McLean who has been working on the garbage collection stuff.

--
Jesse Keating