Wiki Migration

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Fri Dec 14 20:22:13 UTC 2007

Ok, I'm just throwing this out there for discussion.

We would like to migrate from Moin to another wiki.

We have yet to find any valid migration scripts that convert users,
histories, etc.

What would YOU say if we made the current wiki read only, and made the
teams and people migrate important relevant content over to a blank wiki
by hand (copy and paste)?

I think this would also allow us to trim up the wiki a bit.  So the
question I'm asking is if we decided to go this route.  How many of you
would hate the Infrastructure group?

    -Mike