Outage Notification (Buildsystem) - 2007-12-16 16:00 UTC

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Fri Dec 14 22:30:16 UTC 2007

There will be an outage starting at 2007-12-16 16:00 UTC, which will last
approximately 10 hours.

To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto
or run:

date -d '2007-12-16 16:00 UTC'

Affected Services:

    Buildsystem

Unaffected Services:
    Websites
    CVS / Source Control
    Database
    DNS
    Mail
    Torrent

Ticket Link:

Reason for Outage:
the current buildsystem is run on FC-6  we are doing an OS refresh on all
build related systems.  At the same time koji and mock will be updated to the
latest stable codebase's

NOTE TO PACKAGERS:
If you have to build a package that typically takes over an hour to
build, please make sure to start your job so it is not still running
during the outage.  We will be disabling the builders one by one and
will try to let builds finish but won't wait forever.

Contact Information:

Please join #fedora-admin in irc.freenode.net or respond to this email
to track the status of this outage.