Moonshine -> Werewolf -> <blank>? Werewolf is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

Eric Mesa ericsbinaryworld at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 16:14:37 UTC 2007

Helsing

connection -> hunts creatures similar to werewolves

On Dec 18, 2007 9:49 AM, Casey Dahlin <cjdahlin at ncsu.edu> wrote:

> Josh Boyer wrote:
> > That's right... it's time to start naming the Fedora 9 release.  We're
> > starting early this release to give the Fedora Art team time to come up
> > with some great art for F9, and really because there is no reason to
> > wait so long anyway.
> >
> > Fill in your suggestion for the blanks.  Remember the rules:
> >
> > 1) <NewName> must have some link to Werewolf
> >
> > More specifically, the link should be
> >       Werewolf is a <blank> and
> >       <NewName> is a <blank>
> > Where <blank> is the same for both.
> >
> > 2) The link between <NewName> and Werewolf cannot be the same as between
> > Moonshine and Werewolf.
> >
> > I will be collecting suggestions for 1 week so the cutoff for names is:
> >
> > December 25, 2007
> >
> > Suggestions will be run through the legal queue and an election will
> > happen for Fedora contributors to pick the next Fedora name.
> >
> > Let the naming begin!
> >
> > josh
> >

> Homedog. Link = canine/human hybrid.
>
> --

Eric Mesa
http://www.ericsbinaryworld.com
http://server.ericsbinaryworld.com
"Do not worry about those things that are outside of your circle of
influence.  For since they are outside of your power to control them it is
simply a waste of time and energy to dwell on them.  Instead, turn your
attention to those things that you can control and grow your influence in
those areas and you will see the effects begin to trickle out to those items
that were previously out of your power to influence." – Eric Mesa inspired
by Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People