Moonshine -> Werewolf -> <blank>? Werewolf is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 17:32:52 UTC 2007

On Dec 18, 2007 6:27 AM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's right... it's time to start naming the Fedora 9 release.  We're
> starting early this release to give the Fedora Art team time to come up
> with some great art for F9, and really because there is no reason to
> wait so long anyway.

Cool. Gives me time to finish up the page and articles before 9 occurs.

Ok 3 and 6 were both RHEL bases.. I wonder if 9 will be?

Things that will not get past Legal, but might be fun:

GURPS -- Linked that Werewolf and GURPS are roleplaying games
Airwolf - Werewolf and Airwolf are helicopters
Talbot - The character name in the Wolf Man
Chaney - The last name of the Werewolf
Trader Vic - The place werewolves drink their Pina Coladas

Semi legal names
Pina Colada - The drink werewolves like
Selkie - Shapeshifter seal
Penguicorn - A Penguin with a Horn