Moonshine -> Werewolf -> <blank>? Werewolf is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

Christopher Brown snecklifter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 17:29:23 UTC 2007

pingou wrote:
> Christopher Brown wrote:
>> Alan Cox wrote:
>>>
>>> Some more suggestions
>>>
>>>     "sulphur"
>>>     "mayonaisse"
>>>
>>> (like werewolves they react badly with silver)
>>>

>> Didn't the Lone Ranger use silver bullets? His horse was called Silver.
>> Nice Rawhide connection there...
>>
>> Fedora 9 "The Lone Ranger" - leading the fight for freedom etc. etc.
>>
> It actually make me think about that comic strip
> http://wildwester.wi.ohost.de/artikel/lucky.gif

It'd just never get past legal. Although the original stuff is over 50
years old.... who owns the copyright on it I wonder. Anyone?

Anyway, I prefer Lutefisk! Apparently:

http://www.lutefiskmike.com/lutefisk.cfm

Olsen Fish Company has positioned itself as the world’s largest Lutefisk
producer using only genuine Norwegian stockfish. With many years of
experience producing Lutefisk, it is obvious why more customers prefer
Olsen’s Flakee White Lutefisk.