Merge reviews targeted for F9

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Thu Dec 20 23:37:44 UTC 2007

On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 02:23:12PM -0600, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> So, 61 reviews to go.  I'm going to try to do ten by FUDCon; we'll see
> how far I can get.  Anyone care to match me?  And who is brave enough
> to review glibc, gcc or the kernel?

Big packages are clearly in need for reviewers, but many merge review
are waiting for packagers to fix things. Having comment not taken into
account for months doesn't really give a motivation to do more merge
reviews. Of course this FESCo initiative is there to move things
forward, but in my experience, reviewers are much more reactive than
packagers.

Also maybe it is the right time to incitate former core packagers that
have too much packages or too much work and cannot really take care of
their packages, but cannot be considered MIA either since they are
@redhat and are still there, to ask for co-maintainer.

--
Pat