Moonshine -> Werewolf -> <blank>? Werewolf is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 19:26:06 UTC 2007

On Dec 21, 2007 10:20 AM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought you were supposed to use a live rattlesnake when curling..
> and you were judged by how frozen the snake was at the end of its
> run.. and how unpoisoned you were.

Snakes don't live here natively. In fact I'm not sure there is any
animal up here that could be considered poisonous... unless you
consider bear claws toxic.

-jef"haven't seen a moose in town yet since it turned cold.  The one
who slept in my backyard last winter seems to have left for better
digs."spaleta