Firefox 3 Beta 2 in Rawhide

Richi Plana myfedora at richip.dhs.org
Sun Dec 23 19:19:26 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-12-23 at 10:09 +0100, Martin Stransky wrote:
> Adam Huffman wrote:
> > I have installed it on F8 and it seems to have brought back the annoying
> > behaviour of moving the Firefox window when opening a link.  Is this
> > Fedora-specific?
> >

> Please check the generic upstream version
> (http://developer.mozilla.org/devnews/index.php/2007/12/18/firefox-3-beta-2-now-available-for-download/)

I was going to post about this, too (FF3 window popping up in the
virtual desktop that the user is in around the time a link is clicked),
but assumed that it had always been the behavior of the upstream version
of FF (including ver. 2) and that we were just applying patches to it in
Fedora to adopt a different behavior.

So that isn't the case?
--

Richi Plana