DVD only for Fedora "Classic" spin?

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 00:04:03 UTC 2007

On 2/21/07, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 February 2007 18:35, Gianluca Sforna wrote:
> > Like with NFS/FTP/HTTP or what ?
>
> NFS you can install from a directory that just has the DVD iso file in it.
>
> ftp you'll need to loopback mount it as disc1  in a directory available via
> ftp.  Not sure if this works for http, I've only tested ftp.

Thanks. Sorry for bothering but I have this cute little pet on my desk
(http://www.norhtec.com/products/mcjr/index.html) so I'm trying to
determine which path is best for an installation.

Do you think is there a significative advantage (in terms of needed
RAM) between those?
I have 128Mb total so I guess every free bit counts...