d80211 and iwlwifi

Tanguy Eric eric.tanguy at univ-nantes.fr
Sat Feb 24 22:18:40 UTC 2007

Le samedi 24 février 2007 à 21:56 +0000, Mike Cohler a écrit :
> I hope this is not a repeat question but is it planned to have d80211
> and iwlwifi in the F7 release?
>
> If so is it planned to put these into updates for FC6 at some point?

For the d80211 stack it will be in the kernel when it will be ready but
if i remember well there was 2 stacks, one from intel and an other one.
I heard something soon because i heard for 2.6.21 but i'm not sure.
Dave, have you got news about this ?
Concerning iwlwifi, i think it will be a license problem so not in
fedora but maybe in an other repo.
Eric