[Mandrakeot] ESR gives up on Fedora

Tomas Mraz tmraz at redhat.com
Mon Feb 26 21:50:48 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 22:05 +0100, Leszek Matok wrote:
> Dnia 26-02-2007, pon o godzinie 21:42 +0200, Avi Kivity napisał(a):
> > (except the cloning
> > machine; they could be rich unless someone cloned _that_)
> Yeah, yeah. Whenever someone clones the real clone machine (that can
> clone anything) and starts to sell that, next day there will be no
> famine in the world. But you say it's bad for mankind to clone things.
Of course! Can you imagine all of the cloned Rolls Royces and Ferraris
everywhere? All the heaps of cloned Rolex watches, bottles of champagne
from the year 1953, cloned high-end audio and huge TVs on all corners.
Dunno if the famine really stopped because people would be cloning
useless crap first and drowning in heaps of it. :-) :-)

Please please, can we stop this long ago very OT thread?
--
Tomas Mraz
                                              Turkish proverb