[EPEL] Seperate Mailinglist for EPEL discussions

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Feb 28 06:27:42 UTC 2007

On 27.02.2007 22:23, Till Maas wrote:
> On Dienstag 27 Februar 2007, Warren Togami wrote:
>> I've already requested epel-devel-list to be created.  You folks can
>> decide whether you want to use it or not.
> Iirc there was a proposal to drop the -list suffix for new lists.

I'm also wondering if the "devel" in the lists name was a good idea.
That afaics implies that we sooner or later (probably sooner) might need
a separate list where users can ask questions about EPEL -- or we teach
them to ask users questions on a devel list because they can't locate a
users list. That sucks.

I would have much preferred just a "epel" list for both users and
developers for now, to split out the developers list later *if* it
becomes to noisy.

CU
thl