KDE-Live-Spin

Sebastian Vahl ml at deadbabylon.de
Wed Feb 28 10:07:47 UTC 2007

Am Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:08:56 -0600
schrieb Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu>:

> Good work, would you be interested in joining the KDE-SIG to move this
> along?

Thx. I really like to. :)

> I ask because our current focus is on producing a KDE spin, and for
> lack of someone to step up to drive the effort for a kde livecd, the
> odds of completing it are less.

My problem at the moment is that I am one of the people that could not
boot the f7test1 live cd (no /dev/root) [1]. Also a f7 spin from my
rpms (with up to date rawhide) produces the same error. Because of that
it could be a little bit difficult for me to test the live spins. Only
in vmware I got them working.
But I would see what I can do and added myself to KDE-SIG.

Sebastian