bittorrent downgrade

David Nielsen david at lovesunix.net
Wed Feb 28 15:05:42 UTC 2007

ons, 28 02 2007 kl. 14:46 +0000, skrev Paul Howarth:
> David Nielsen wrote:
> > ons, 28 02 2007 kl. 12:55 +0100, skrev Michael Schwendt:

> >> Do we have any policy/guideline with regard to things like this?
> >>
> >> The least thing I'd like to suggest is a warning-mail posted to relevant
> >> mailing lists.
> >
> > I might have missed this but why are we downgrading bittorrent (outside
> > of the gui throwing a segfault on startup).
>
> That's not a good enough reason is it?

I would consider it a good reason to file bugs.. I was wondering if the
license changed or something which would be the only reason I could come
up with.

- David
--
"Ridicule is the only weapon that can be used against unintelligible
propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them.”