Default MTA for Fedora 7

Joachim Frieben jfrieben at gmx.de
Sat Feb 3 21:28:54 UTC 2007

> You don't know how many people in the room just uttered disgusted sounds
> when
> I read this response out loud.
>
> --
> Jesse Keating
> Release Engineer: Fedora

No need to get sarcastic. I mentioned "expect" only as an example, and it's not even required: already now, the -interactive- user input during an "anaconda" install procedure is processed in order to produce a valid kickstart file for later use. I do not see any fundamental difference in this respect. If packages can be selected by the user at will at install time, why not prompt him in case of anbiguities when the dependencies get processed? Once the final package selection has been established, it can be retained for the kickstart file, and for later automated installs, this question does not even need to be asked again, ... right?