Default MTA for Fedora 7

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Feb 3 21:37:05 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-02-03 at 13:53 -0700, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> No its better because you like it more. I think you have been pushing
> for this since at least 1999 (2000 for sure).
>
> Me I would like postfix :)

Were you one of the postfix people who disappeared into the background
around the time of FC4 when I was looking for someone to show me if/how
postfix could achieve the stuff I currently do with Exim?

You weren't the one who eventually _admitted_ to giving up, and said "I
think I'll switch to Exim"; that was someone else, right? The others
just went quiet.

--
dwmw2