Default MTA for Fedora 7

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Feb 7 00:10:07 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 12:53 -0600, Chris Adams wrote:

> > 0.56% of people need Towers of Hanoi? (don't mind me, just passing
> > through...)

:)

> Alan is the one who brought that up, and IIRC in relation to exim, not
> sendmail.

Well, there were folks claiming that sendmail is capable of things that
Exim can't do, although they don't seem able to give any real examples
of what kind of tasks they're thinking of. Having exhausted the
real-world possibilities of things you might actually want to do with an
MTA, we thought maybe they were thinking of Hanoi?

--
dwmw2