f7 test: time zone problem

dragoran drago01 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 10:19:29 UTC 2007

Jeremy Katz wrote:
> It would be somewhat helpful if people who are having problems booting
> the live CD can file bugs including the output of lspci so that we can
> try to run all of the problem cases down

there is an other bug but I have no idea where to fill it (against what?)...
the livecd uses a different timezone than my laptop. after rebooting it
saves this time to the hwclock which causes a incorrect time when I boot
back to fc6 and I have to set it back by hand.
the livecd should:
1)not alter the hwclock
or
2) ask the user for his timezone during booting  (striped down firstboot)
I would prefer 2 because more options can be added here too if needed.