rawhide report: 20070207 changes

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Wed Feb 7 20:13:44 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 18:48 +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 06:23 -0500, buildsys at redhat.com wrote:
> > hal-0.5.9-0.git20070206.1.fc7
> > -----------------------------
> > - Include hal-info snapshot in this SRPM for now (will be moved to
> > it's own SRPM eventually)
>
> This *has* to be done before F7 - want me to file a bug?

Even better; if you can package it up for Extras then the two of us can
co-maintain it and I'll make the next hal build pull it in. How about
that?

Of course, this is only true if hal (which used to be in Core) can now
pull in packages from Extras.... or whatever we call it now. Can anyone
confirm this?

     David