tcl 8.5 alpha in fedora 7?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Feb 9 14:32:44 UTC 2007

On Friday 09 February 2007 08:34, Chuck Anderson wrote:
> I always thought introducing epochs in rawhide was bad--that this sort
> of breakage was to be expected from time to time, and that users of
> rawhide were expected to manually downgrade packages in these
> instances.

There has been some discussion on this lately, and many feel that introducing
some epochs is better than having broken upgrade paths.  As to which point we
make the cut off and say no more broken upgrades has yet to be decided.
Choices are Test1, Test2, or Test3.  I'm somewhat in favor of Test3.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora