glade--

Jonas G jjoe at flummiball.de
Mon Feb 12 18:45:04 UTC 2007

Denis Leroy wrote:
> Jonas G wrote:
>> hi guys!
>> Is there glade-- for FC6 in the reposity-tree? I want to create a
>> gtkmm-project with glade but it says that i have to install glade--
>> first but i cannot find it with apt or yum?!
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> greetings from germany
>>
>> jonas
>>

> I would recommend using the glade/libglademm combination instead.
> glademm is an old (unrelated) project that is not currently in Extras.

I have libglademm24(-devel) installed but theres only the command
glade-2 available. When I click "Build" in galde-2 ther comes that error:
Error running glade-- to generate the C++ source code.
Check that you have glade-- installed and that it is in your PATH.
Then try running 'glade-- <project_file.glade>' in a terminal.

Can anyone help me?

greetings