Fedora 7 media sets

Jerry Williams jwilliam at xmission.com
Thu Feb 15 15:53:01 UTC 2007

Sounds good to me.

I would like to see the minimal install option put back.

I would like to be able to get the box up and running with just enough to be
able to add more later.

It would be nice to have a text interface to pirut so that it would be easy
to add packages later.  Or maybe something as simple as some kind of text
interface that would allow you to check the different yum groups and install
them. Kind of like the one used to pick ipv6 in the linux rescue.

Another option might be to be able to boot from the original media and have
it detect that it was running the same version and just have the option to
install more software or modify the system packages.

It just seems like such a waste of time to install everything and then turn
around and have to update it with 200-300 MB of updates.

Jerry