Fedora 7 media sets

chris at idlelion.net chris at idlelion.net
Thu Feb 15 16:28:09 UTC 2007

Speaking as a fan and user of Fedora on several machines, I would very
much like to see the detailed instructions on making one's own
distribution based on Fedora, or a very minimal install.

I have a couple of old laptops with no CD drive that I would really like
to put Fedora on because I know how to administer it. I've made my own
boot floppy sets (that still don't seem to work quite right for FC6) and
plan to start looking into initrd so my old 486 laptop with 36MB RAM will
install something.

Chris