Intro : Mark McLaughlin And Suggestions

Markus McLaughlin markmc34 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 18 05:59:23 UTC 2007

Hello folks!

My name is Mark McLaughlin, I am a Writer and a FAN of Fedora!

Here are suggestions for FUTURE Fedora Releases...

Borrowing from Windows Vista :

An Expanded Start Menu, showing additional helpful info
A Sidebar of Widgets of Weather Forecasts, Alarm Clock, Stock Ticker,
Sports
Ticker, News Ticker.

Borrowing from MAC OS X :

Spotlight, a QUICK means to find whatever you need to find.
Songbird Software Integration that works with an IPOD a la itunes.

My Ideas :

Star Wars Scrollup Screen Saver, text you type in, scroll into outer
space just like in
those classic movies!

A very good modular video editor, burrowing ideas from Final Cut
Express.

A very good Podcast Studio software, something similar to Audacity
and GarageBand.

Finally, older Windoze 98/2000/XP games should be supported via WINEX
or something similar.

I maintain a BLOG at fedoraworld.blogspot.com, if you have any inside
news on Fedora 7 and beyond, please e-mail anything to me so I can
include it on my blog, thanks!

Mark McLaughlin - fedoraworld.blogspot.com