Goodbye, Fedora (Limiting -devel to maintainers/contributers/etc?)

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Wed Feb 21 15:35:50 UTC 2007

Randy Wyatt wrote:

> Making any list actively hostile to end-users is a quick way to lose
> end-users. This is one of the reasons I no longer use openSuSE.

There are far better places to get end-user support, like
fedoraforum.org or Bugzilla.

It is simply off-topic to ask for end-user support on this list.  It
HURTS the project to increase the noise on this list, because it
discourages useful people (developers) from reading the list on a
regular basis.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com