DVD only for Fedora "Classic" spin?

Joachim Frieben jfrieben at gmx.de
Wed Feb 21 17:51:38 UTC 2007

> Nobody has any metrics there but it is quite large for some users. There
> is a plan to add package lists to smolt in a optional way to collect
> this. See Fedora advisory board list archives for details.
>
> Rahul

It appears to me more logical to have started with exactly investigating these metrics before doubling the whole distribution by adding "Extras" to "Core". The qualifier "quite large" sounds fairly fuzzy. Maybe some other "Fedora" users would like to step in and let us know how much of "Extras" they actually use [preferably in terms of MB]?