Goodbye, Fedora

Keith G. Robertson-Turner fedora-gmane.00003 at genesis-x.nildram.co.uk
Thu Feb 22 13:29:51 UTC 2007

Verily I say unto thee, that Jeff Spaleta spake thusly:

> I'm looking to submit a set of safekeep packages into the fedora
> package universe.
> If you are running rdiff-backup based backups now, you might want to
> take these packages for a spin and see if you like safekeep's
> features.
>
> http://jspaleta.thecodergeek.com/Fedora%20SRPMS/safekeep/FC6/

Oh, that's new.

Hmm, will give it a spin. I'm a backup junkie.

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

.----
| "Future archaeologists will be able to identify a 'Vista Upgrade
| Layer' when they go through our landfill sites" - Sian Berry, the
| Green Party.
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.19-1.2288.fc5
 13:27:46 up 3 days, 53 min,  2 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.04, 0.00