Experimental KDE 3.80.3 specfiles (now SRPMs too)

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Feb 23 16:50:54 UTC 2007

I updated my kdelibs4 package with a few fixes:
- apply upstream patch to fix klauncher crash
- hack around Qt 4 being built with no visibility support
- install Qt Designer plugin
and suggest rebuilding the kdepimlibs4 and kdebase4 packages against the new
kdelibs4 because of the visibility patch (I bumped %{release} for that reason).

The klauncher crash may or may not fix the "full KDE 4 session crashes"
problem. The visibility patch works: the Qt Designer plugin now loads properly.

SRPMs:
http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/kde-redhat/kdelibs4-3.80.3-2.fc6.kde.src.rpm
http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/kde-redhat/kdepimlibs4-3.80.3-2.fc6.kde.src.rpm
http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/kde-redhat/kdebase4-3.80.3-2.fc6.kde.src.rpm

Specfiles and patches only:
http://www.tigen.org/kevin.kofler/pcprogs/kde-3.80.3-2-specs.tar.bz2

I hope these will make their way into the kde-redhat unstable repo soon.

        Kevin Kofler