[karsten at redhat.com: rpmdiff Resultate]

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Tue Feb 27 17:46:17 UTC 2007

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 02:21:32PM +0100, Florian La Roche wrote:

> > > We can run this test again in 2 or 3 weeks to see how F7 looks like
> > > and then also add the FE packages to what we currently call a
> > > "full FC" chroot.
> >
> > It would be a good idea, since I'm pretty sure interesting results
> > will pop-up, especially some ("used to be") Core packages being able to
> > include some optional functionality provided by ("used to be") Extras
> > packages... some of which we might even want/like to have.
>
> Other possibility is that maybe Matt Domsch could also pick this
> up for his rebuild scripts? Matt, ??

They already do. :-)
http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/fixbuildrequires/mock-results-core/i386/00-rpmdiff-added-or-removed.txt
http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/fixbuildrequires/mock-results-core/x86_64/00-rpmdiff-added-or-removed.txt
http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/fixbuildrequires/mock-results-extras/i386/00-rpmdiff-added-or-removed.txt
http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/fixbuildrequires/mock-results-extras/x86_64/00-rpmdiff-added-or-removed.txt

is the rollup, and each rpm directory under there has their own
rpmdiff (against what's on the download servers)
http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/fixbuildrequires/mock-results-extras/i386/915resolution-0.5.2-4.fc7.src.rpm/result/rpmdiff.log
and  rpmlint
http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/fixbuildrequires/mock-results-extras/i386/915resolution-0.5.2-4.fc7.src.rpm/result/rpmlint.log

--