Fedora 7 (TeTeX)

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Jan 4 22:17:41 UTC 2007

On Thursday 04 January 2007 17:15, Mark Rosenstand wrote:
> There was a project takeover at some point (some
> unknown guy suddenly announced a project revival and a new web site at
> libburn.pykix.org, not minding that the project was still active...)
> which instead resulted in a fork called libburnia which integrates a
> cdrecord-like frontend. I'm not sure how usable it is, but it's
> certainly far from being as mature as cdrtools (or cdrkit.)

Yes, this is what is in Extras right now, I packaged it up at the request of
these folks.  http://libburnia.pykix.org/ is the "new" URL now.

They've been progressing quite well from what I can tell.  Sure, probably not
ready for Fedora by F7, but something to investigate by more knowledgeable
people.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora