Fedora 7

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) netmask at webset.net
Fri Jan 5 01:25:54 UTC 2007

Em Qui, 2007-01-04 às 16:48 -0500, Jesse Keating escreveu:

> We're still fleshing out the details.  One idea is that the customized spins
> will be iso only, the exploaded tree will have everything in it.  Any

If that's the case, why not just having well designed
patterns/groups/selections/whatever so that the user can choose between
either one during install?

For that matter it would be needed to have a well defined 'base system'
and build the 'install types' on it, but I personally don't see the need
for a spin.

Just MHO.

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) | Maceio/AL/BR         %
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net    | http://smartpm.org   %