Fedora Core 7 - Compiz vs Beryl

Horst H. von Brand vonbrand at inf.utfsm.cl
Fri Jan 5 20:07:52 UTC 2007

Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com> wrote:

[...]

> Some package owners are just way, way overloaded.
> Recieving more email telling me I'm not looking at bugs isn't going to make
> me look at more bugs any more than dealing with dozens of "Is anyone looking
> at my bug?" bugmails.

The way out is recuiting more package owners... is there some place where
one (sh|c)ould apply? Some "overseeing newbie owners" structure in place?
Some means of a package owner having a hill full of gnomes doing the
footwork?

[This sounds suspiciously like the drawn-out LKML fest about "Linus doesn't
 scale"...]