rawhide report: 20070110 changes

Tomasz Kłoczko kloczek at zie.pg.gda.pl
Wed Jan 10 16:52:05 UTC 2007

Dnia 10-01-2007, śro o godzinie 17:17 +0100, Martin Bacovsky napisał(a):
[..]
> Since I don't have problem with file package containing just binary
> and man page I'm going to move database to file-libs.
>
> Does anyone else think that separation of file and libmagick is not
> good idea?

I don't know for which package from Extras you add this split but try to
answer on question: if this package will be installed in system any
other package will require /usr/bin/file ?
If answer for this question will be "yes" separate libmagic and magic
database to subpackage will be only kind of enlarging enthropy.

kloczek