[Fedora-ia64-list] Re: anaconda-runtime error

Zhang, Yanmin yanmin_zhang at linux.intel.com
Thu Jan 11 03:29:29 UTC 2007

> On Tuesday 09 January 2007 22:05, Zhang, Yanmin wrote:
> > > being able to get a dhcp lease)
> >
> > When will anaconda rpm be rebuilt? I buildup DVD image from the latest
> > development fedora tree and ran into lots of issues.
> > By walkaround, I bypassed many issues (couldn't find cd/hard disk/ip
> > address) and anaconda reported dm.c:1565 error when installing.
> >
> > I suspect anaconda didn't mount proc after chrooting to stage2 root.
>
> New anaconda will be available in tonight's rawhide spin.  Should fix many of
> the issues we're seeing.
Jesse,

I tried the latest anaconda-11.2.0.8-1 to rebuildup dvd image.
Many issues (CD/hard/network didn't work) disappeared, but
anaconda aborted after I inputed NFS inatallation server. It reported
libnash.so.6.0.6 was missing.

 cann't open share dobject file: No such file or directory.

I checked stage2.img and couldn't find libnash.so under usr/lib.

I will add info to #219449.

Yanmin