Fedora Server Spin

Jeffrey C. Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Fri Jan 12 16:32:43 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 00:54 -0500, Warren Togami wrote:

> Also... how much sense really is it to have a wireless server?

Off the top of my head here are a couple of scenarios:

1) A router between two wireless networks
2) A PC with a wireless card that is serving as an access point

I'm sure that there are some other scenarios that "make sense".  Of
course, this is not really a reason to keep wpa_supplicant in the server
spin.  I'm all for leaving it out (NetworkManager too).

Jeff