yum roll back option?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 16:46:46 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-01-13 at 02:44 -0600, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> On 1/13/07, Jerry Williams <jwilliam at xmission.com> wrote:

I think "tsflags=repackage" still works in /etc/yum.conf, right?
Keeping in mind, of course, that a repackaging is not *completely*
equivalent to the original RPM.

> 2) roll back the entire RPM system to a particular point in time..sort
> of like System Restore , or whatever it is called in Windows...a
> restore point I think they call it.

You could try version-controlling the repackaging area
(/var/spool/repackage ?).  Of course I understand you're looking for a
Shiny Red Button, but the back end is mostly there.