rawhide report: 20070113 changes

Clyde E. Kunkel clydekunkel7734 at cox.net
Sat Jan 13 18:42:13 UTC 2007

buildsys at redhat.com wrote:
> New package ConsoleKit
> 	System daemon for tracking users, sessions and seats
>

> Updated Packages:

<snip>
> man-pages-2.43-3.fc7
> --------------------
> * Fri Jan 12 2007 Ivana Varekova <varekova at redhat.com> 2.43-3
> - fix mmap2 man page
> - spec file cleanup

<snip>

Where, oh where, are the mkinitrd updates to fix software raid probs?
Enquiring minds, etc, etc....

Please, good folks, help us software raid (and LV over software raid)
folks resolve the issues.  I see patches listed in the BZs, and would
try them if I knew how, but as just a poor, illiterate tester, must
depend on the gurus.  (Somehow, it is beginning to seem that mkinitrd
may be a poor relative for some reason and that just doesn't make sense,
so there must be more to this story than meets the eye.)

> numactl-0.9.8-2.fc7
> * Fri Jan 12 2007 Neil Horman <nhorman at redhat.com> - 0.9.8-2.fc7
> - Properly fixed bz 221982
> - Updated revision string to include .fc7

<snip>

--
Regards,

Old Fart
(my reply-to address is "munged" to defeat spambots)